Do you wish that your kids would stay out of trouble or would do something creative and meaningful with their days and use to help them in their future? If yes then you should give your children the kids drum set because with it they will learn to enjoy having fun with music. Start though you have to assemble all different types of instrument in the drum set but don’t worry if you don’t know how to because there is an easy, simple and hassle-free way for you to do it.
- Place all of the materials on the floor and make sure that you organize them accordingly so that when you need to assemble a certain part, it would be easy for you to know where the part is and which way should it go.
- Firs thing is the crash/ride cymbal and the hi-hat cymbal because all you have to do is connect their stand so that it can stand straight. Make sure that the bolt and tighten so that when you start playing it wouldn’t fall off.
- Once that is done then next will be floor tom and the snare drum, make sure that you connect their stand to each other make sure that the bolts are tightened so that when you start playing it wouldn’t fall off.
- Once you are finished with the crash/ride cymbal, hi-hat cymbal, snare drum and the floor tom then you put them aside for a while because the next step would be the bass drum which is a bit of a challenge.
- The bass drum is the biggest instrument in your drum set that is why you have to make sure that its stand will be bolted tightly because you would be using it for quite a while. Once the stand is bolted, the next thing you have to do is prepare the mounted toms.
- The mounted toms are those two drums at the top of the bass drum. You first connect the stand for the two with through the bass drum and not the other way around. Once both stands are placed in the bass drum that is when you connect them one at a time so that you wouldn’t be over-whelmed by the weight of the mounted toms.
- Once all of the separated instruments are connected to their respective stand all you have to do is position them. The bass drum is at the center and the right sight to that should be the crash/ride cymbal and the left of the bass drum is the hi-hat cymbals. Behind the crash/ride cymbal is the floor tom and behind the hi-hat cymbal is the snare drum.
Now you know how to set your kids drum set without any hassle. With this you wouldn’t have to worry if what you are doing is wrong because now you know and when you are finish with it your kids will be happy from now on because they have an instrument that they can learn to play or play for fun. The best thing about the drum set is that it lets your children value the art of music and to stay away from bad vices. Another thing would be it can even build a bond with parents because since the step aren’t as hard as you thought it was you can ask your children to help you out.